|[ Home ]||[ News ]||[ Visit Ithaca ]||[ Dog Resources ]||[ Web site Rationale ]||[ Photos ]||[ Bulletin Board ]||[ Survey ]||[ User Links ]|
Above: Taughannock Falls
Above: Beebe Lake
Above: Ithaca Dog Park (Treman Marina)
Above: Robert H. Treman State Park
These are the places cited by respondents to the Ithaca4Dogs survey:
- Treman Marina [Allan H. Treman State Marine Park]
- Treman Marina. By far the best spot.
- The Treman Marina Dog park is a fantastic opportunity for my dog to play with other well behaved dogs and to meet wonderful people.
- The dog park...when it's not being patrolled! Monkey Run. Fingerlakes trail...Connecticut Hill.
- Alan Treman Park. Six Mile Creek trail. Taughannock Falls trail.
- I like to walk my dog at the park informally known as the Dog Park, and at Buttermilk or Lower Treman.
- Used to be dog park. Now it is the six mile creek trail. We have a new puppy and we have been told to keep him away from other adult dogs until he grows. That and ofcourse Arthur has made us less frequenter of the dog park.
- 1. Treman Marina "Dog" Park and nearby paths. 2. Six Mile Creek trails. 3. Upper/Lower Treman Park. 4. Buttermilk Falls. 5. Cornell University Campus and trails
- The Dog Park next to Treman Marina. My dog and I go to many places to run around together -- cemeteries, state parks, the playing gields around the schools. The only place we're assured that people won't object to her being off-leash is at The Dog Park. Hooray for it!
- Treman Marina (favorite). Trail off Game Farm Road. Myers Point, Lansing.
- We had for 20 years loved to walk our dogs off lead at Allan Treman Park in the grassy area adjacent to the marina and in CAss Park on lead on the walking trail.
- Dog Park, Six Mile Path, Commons